Having breakfast prepped and ready to go just makes life easier. FACT. Making breakfast the night before takes a few minutes OR you can batch jars ready for the week ahead and the night before just add milk, even easier! The Mango & Blueberry Chia Pot is one of my go-to easy breakfasts and you can mix and match with whatever fruits and flavours you like. Chia seeds for breakfast is a nice light and easy way to start the day.
Sometimes chia isn’t the most filling breakfast and if it’s not enough for you, I recommend adding in a scoop of protein powder (I love Nuzest Smooth Vanilla). I also like to add some crunch in the form of nuts and seeds or some of my Ginger & Buckwheat Granola.
- A combination of protein, fibre and healthy fats to help boost satiety and feeling of fullness.
- Approximately 6g protein per serve.
- Approximate 12g fibre per serve – that’s nearly half of your daily intake!
- Helps to stabilise blood glucose levels which helps to reduce energy crashes and sugar cravings.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Blueberries & mango are both amazing sources of vitamin C.
- Using whole pieces of fruit (if you don’t have mango & blueberries, use anything) will boost your daily intake of fibre.
If you like the ease of prepping this for breakfast, you might like to try the Banana Breakfast Smoothie!