Chicken Vermicelli Noodle Salad is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option. Its nutritious and healthy and is a good balance of carbohydrates, protein and fats.
Contains 20% of the recommended daily intake of fibre!
A nutrient-dense meal, this recipe is an excellent source of energising B vitamins, magnesium and antioxidant-rich nutrients, vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium.
Chicken Vermicelli Noodle Salad
Servings 2 people
- 250 g cooked chicken (poached/roast/BBQ etc)
- 126 g rice vermicelli noodles (2 servings)
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 large carrot
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 handful coriander
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 red chilli
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tbsp soy/tamari
- 1 small knob of fresh ginger
- Cook noodles as per instructions and have chicken cooked and ready to go.
- Finely chop carrot, capsicum and cucumber.
- Add cooked noodles, chicken and carrot, capsicum and cucumber to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare salad dressing with lime juice, soy/tamari and freshly grated ginger and stir thoroughly.
- Pour dressing throughout the salad and mix well.
- Top salad with fresh coriander, peanuts and chilli.
If you like this recipe, you might like to try these;
Amy Savage is a qualified Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine specialising in skin health and is available for consultations online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Leave a Reply