Ginger Nut Buckwheat Granola
Granola is surprisingly easy to make and preparing this recipe takes no time at all. Brazil Nut Buckwheat Granola is gluten free and adds the perfect crunch to your breakfast.
Research shows that almonds help to reduce hunger & overall calorie intake!
This antioxidant-rich granola has some added ginger and cinnamon to help support your immune function and regulate your blood sugar levels.
Ginger Nut Buckwheat Granola – Key Nutrients
- Raw buckwheat groats are a versatile gluten-free grain, despite being called buckwheat!
- Buckwheat is a complete protein source making it the perfect inclusion at breakfast.
- Buckwheat is high in antioxidants, magnesium and is well digested, making this an amazing grain to incorporate into your diet.
- One 30g portion will smash your daily requirements of selenium.
- Selenium is essential to detoxification and a brilliant source of antioxidants, helping to remove any toxins.
- A really good source of vitamin E, with one 30g portion meeting approximately 50% of your daily requirements.
- A research study has shown that almonds consumed with snacks or meals help to reduce hunger and overall calorie intake.
I love to sprinkle a few tablespoons of this over my overnight oats or chia for breakfast. It’s also great for smoothie bowls or pancakes. For some breakfast inspiration, you might like to try these;
Amy Savage is a qualified Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine and is available for consultations online and in Sydney CBD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.