Having breakfast prepped and ready to go just makes life easier. FACT. Making breakfast the night before takes a few minutes OR you can batch jars ready for the week ahead and the night before just add milk, even easier! The Mango & Blueberry Chia Pot is one of my go-to easy breakfasts and you can mix and match with whatever fruits and flavours you like. Chia seeds for breakfast is a nice light and easy way to start the day.
Sometimes chia isn’t the most filling breakfast and if it’s not enough for you, I recommend adding in a scoop of protein powder (I love Nuzest Smooth Vanilla). I also like to add some crunch in the form of nuts and seeds or some of my Ginger & Buckwheat Granola.
- A combination of protein, fibre and healthy fats to help boost satiety and feeling of fullness.
- Approximately 6g protein per serve.
- Approximate 12g fibre per serve – that’s nearly half of your daily intake!
- Helps to stabilise blood glucose levels which helps to reduce energy crashes and sugar cravings.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Blueberries & mango are both amazing sources of vitamin C.
- Using whole pieces of fruit (if you don’t have mango & blueberries, use anything) will boost your daily intake of fibre.
If you like the ease of prepping this for breakfast, you might like to try the Banana Breakfast Smoothie!
Amy Savage is a qualified Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine and is available for consultations online and in Sydney CBD. Email email@example.com for further details.